TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment of fees is to be paid to Barefoot Entertainment & Events.
CANCELLATIONS, FEES & REFUNDS
- There will be an admin fee of $25 if you are requesting a refund prior to 2 weeks before the event.
- No refunds will be issued for cancelled bookings after 2 weeks before the event.
- Please note, refunds may take up to 21 days to process.
STALLS & BOUNDARIES
- Stall Holders/ Vendors shall not extent their displayed goods beyond the boundaries of their nominated site. It is not acceptable to encroach onto walkways with racks or displayed goods.
- It is the Stall Holders/ Vendors responsibility to remove and clean waste and empty boxes from their area.
- All Stall Holders/ Vendors are required to stay the whole duration of the event.
*Please note* All Stall Holders are responsible for the clean up of their own area at bump out. Barefoot E&E has the right to charge a clean up fee of $50.00 depending on the damage. No star pickets are to be used at your site for holding any items or equipment in place.
EVENT SET UP & SAFETY
- All Stall Holders/ Vendors must follow directions given by ground staff at all times.
- While driving vehicles on event grounds, the speed limit is 5km/h with no exceptions and hazard lights must be applied.
STALL HOLDER SITE LOCATION
- All Stall Holders/ Vendors will be emailed one-week prior with bump in details.
USE OF AMPLIFIERS OR LOUD SPEAKERS
- Use of amplifiers or loud speakers (or any other audio device) by Stall Holders/ Vendors is prohibited.
MARQUEES & STANDS
- Please ensure your marquee/ stands are of a professional standard that will tolerate all weather conditions. For example, making sure they are weighted down.
- The Site Holder will be financially liable for any damage to hired marquees and damage caused by their structure to patrons, other Site Holders or council infrastructures as a result of incorrect installation or being insufficiently anchored.
The Event Manager reserves the right to refuse any Stall Holder/ Vendor who does not conform to the above requirements.